Saturday 1 January 2011

Gosh its 2011

Happy New Year ;o)

May 2011 be better than 2010 for all of us...

LOL I am having a last blow out this weekend then will be attempting to stick to 1500 calories per day, so I can go back to being slim and sylph like ;o)

We all know that my 8 week challenge last year went all pear shaped (Kelly Im referring to the third meaning ;o)).

I dont tend to make New Years Resolutions, so at least I cant go moaning at the beginning of March that it all went wrong...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to lose weight. I do start the diet and don't lose more than 2 pounds. It is depressing.

Al said...

So how many calories are Starbucks related and what effect will the rationing have on your weekend Flickr output? :-)

Kelly said...

You didn't even give me a chance to use my new book!!! ;)

Slimming down is something I'm working on, too. Good luck to us both!

Eileen H said...

Thinks I'll need to start another diet soon, but can't waste all those chocs, biscuits, mince pies and I haven't even started on the Christmas cake yet...
No New Years Resolutions for me either :)

Happy New Year.

chocolat lover said...

Connie - if its slow moving it can be offputting...

Al - I would hate to think....

nothing posted this weekend because of a) the lack of Christmas drinks and b) some sort of tummy bug!

Kelly - LOL Im pretty sure that the book predates the expression, I will put some in especially for you me old mucker ;o)

Eileen - all that Christmas food is a bit of a killer ;o)